Thursday, December 3, 2009

Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

I know some of you people who are answring my question don't like myspace.......but isn't my page kinda cute? Can you cut me some slack and check it out? Its really cool!!!! Thanks everyone. Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! -LAF



http://www.myspace.com/puffy911



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

I LOVE myspace, but I couldnt see urs bcause its private. Sure its awesome tho! Merry Xmas, %26lt;3 Izzy



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

I have facebook



and your really pretty I like your eyes they are almond shaped



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

don't care for it myself



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

No, myspace is NEVER cool.



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

no. i honestly hate it...lol



but i'll check out your page!



merry christmas!



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

myspace is okay. kind of.



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

its private how would we know?



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

Its on private, anyone who is not on your friends will not be able to see your profile...



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

no there is nothing on it besides a picture



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

Sorry but I don't care much for myspace but congrats on your cool page



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

i cnat see your space.



you have a private profile...



but i loveee myspace.



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

facebook's better



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

COOL QUESTION.



i have facebook



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

yeah myspace is great!!...but ur page is private?



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

nope...



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

I don't like myspace. It's a waste OF space. But you are pretty. Anyway, I don't have one, it's boring and everybody has an account on there.



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

I don't like myspace.....Too much ad ware crap on it, I refuse to click the link



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

can`t even see it =P



my personal favorite myspacer is lila couture.



www.myspace.com/lilaisrad



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

with you being 14, it wont let everyone see your profile unless they are your friend.



either you'll have to add a lot of people or change your age...



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

i like 360鎺?/p>

Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

never been there



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

I can't tell you if it is cool because it is private.



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

sure :)



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

looks kinda plain to me...!!!



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

Your myspace is set to private!



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

Ooooh yeah, let's open up a forum for pedophiles and sexual predators to have easier access to thier hapless victims. All in the name being more socially connected. Yeah sounds real "cute" to me.



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

i like facebook better..



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

I can't see it because it is set to private! as is mine!



but so far so good! lol



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

i cannot say because your profile is private and i cant even try to add you as friend to check it out



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

your myspace is private cuz you're only fourteeeeeeen!



http://www.myspace.com/wheresicharus



Isn't my Myspace cool!?!?!?

I tried myspace for a few months and then it annoyed me. I couldn't figure out how to change my page without messing up other things on it. Also I don't want jerks from high school looking me up, though it was fun to look them up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services